I'm a PC: Deleted Clips I'm a PC: Deleted Clips

Enjoyed making this.

Some parts were good and some were not as but overall I reckon it turned out well. :)
Cheers to anybody's comments on my part, means a lot!

Gratz everyone who was involved and nicely organised Rena.

Little-Rena responds:

Thankyou, glad you liked some of the other parts too, lol.

Sonic Sagas Ep.2 Sonic Sagas Ep.2

Pretty Good

I thought it was quite good. The story wasnt bad.

The main thing that annoyed me was the fact that there were just bits of VA. Instead of using ripped speech just voice act it all yourself, it would be much better. Otherwise just have the text there with no voice overs but a skip but so it can be cycled faster.

The battle scenes were pretty good aswell, albeit a bit on the short side.

Looking forward to the third episode!

20 Hit Combo 20 Hit Combo

Love it!

That is some solid, quality stick work there.

ownage burst ownage burst

Name is lame..

Needs more work but the idea is good. Maybe I'm just rubbish but the shotgunners do tend to destroy the one car you have as cover really quickly so could do with more cover.

Pong 2008 Pong 2008

A few things to say..

The graphics could do with some improvement but that will come with time. The concept itself was simple, I mean it was pong, it could do with some work but overall it was a good effort in my opinion. I have made a pong remake recently and it had a few other features. Check it out if you want, its nothing amazing but it might give you some ideas.

A couple of things are that the computer paddle jerked about a lot, I think if you use a higher frame rate and a smaller movement increment it will be smoother. Also maybe allow the computer to have some leeway with the ball, say only move if the ball is +/- 5 pixels from its y value. And finally you need to limit how far the player paddle can move vertically as at the moment it is able to move past the top and bottom of the window.

Keep on with the flash! :)

LuxGamer responds:

Thanks for all the tips... Where can I find your pong?

Basic Flash Pong Basic Flash Pong

Bland

As with most Pong remakes it was very bland.
No power ups, simplest of designs, average graphics, much improvement needed.
Consider remaking with extra content and improved graphics.
Also games like these need an edge - something that makes them different.

Good luck!